As you know, I dilligently read too many blogs and I found this one here.
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. The idea that I will never again be successful.
2. Cancer. There is such a huge history of it in my family.
3. The eye thing. Things are good right now (but don't ask me how many pairs of reading glasses I own, okay? I can't leave home without them), but you just never know. I appreciate what I have and I hope it lasts a long time.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. The Khan when he's in a good mood.
2. The Senator
Three Things I Love:
2. Tulips, Daffodils, Hyacinth and the other bulb flowers that tell me it is spring when they finally show up!
3. Throwing a GREAT dinner party.
Three Things I Hate:
1. The real estate market. (No one, and I do mean NO ONE, has looked at our house in seven weeks).
2. The fact that people donate millions of dollars to politicians rather than to organizations that really WILL make a difference. What would the Red Cross do with that $26Million, Hillary? A lot more good than you ever will. And imagine if Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's money had gone to the American Cancer Society instead?
3. Politicians in general.
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
3. Quantum physics
Three Things On My Desk:
1. My cell phone
2. Cup full of pens and pencils
3. Laptop - duh!
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Typing this blog.
2. Finishing a lukewarm cup of coffee.
3. Working up the first real entry in Keyboard Therapy
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Have a really great, rewarding career.
3. Bring home a sister for the boys.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Semi-cool excel stuff.
3. Sew - it doesn't say "Things I can do well!"
Three Things I Can’t Do:
2. Understand bigotry.
3. Wait to find a job!
Three Things (or people) I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Jon Stewart.
2. Stephen Colbert.
3. Stadium Arcadium
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Conservative, evangelical Christians.
2. The voices in your head that say "No, you can't!"
3. Ann Coulter.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. What it is I'm supposed to be doing with my life!
2. How to do it.
3. How to give into the moment and just have fun once in a while.
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Fresh seafood.
3. Chunky Jif Peanut Butter.
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Little House on the Prairie.
2. Diff'rent Strokes.
Three Things I Regret:
1. Putting off college as long as I did.
2. Listening to all of the voices calling me stupid, ugly, fat, (fill in the blank) because now it's hard to shut them out.
3. Any and every time I have hurt someone's feelings.