Holy Motherfucking hell!
Our house - the house we're trying to SELL - needs a new roof. It probably won't pass a home inspection the way it is now so in order to sell it, we'll need to drop another several thousand on a new fucking roof. I guess it's a good thing we took the advance pay, eh?
Here's the bullet points:
1. We've dropped our price by over 20 grand since we listed it.
2. We had to replace our fucking water heater.
3. We've put in a warranty AND an allowance to replace the fucking carpet (God I hate those fucking cats!).
4. We have had one serious looker but they have a house to sell first. Good luck with that. It's Grand Fucking Rapids and no one is selling houses.
5. We're averaging one showing per week and open house attendance is trending downward.
6. We're out in three weeks and the fucking house needs to sell. NOW.
7. We need a new fucking roof.