Monday, March 17, 2008

Changes a-blowin'

Happy Saint Patrick's Day all you wannabe's. There are two types of people, you know, those who are Irish and those who wish they were. As one of the former, I hope the rest of you enjoy the attempt to be Irish today. Try not to do anything you'll pay too high a price for tomorrow, okay? Us? We'll watch The Quiet Man and then Darby O' Gill and the Little People.

So what's with the changes title? Well, I'm re-launching Keyboard Therapy. I must bitch or I will blow up and I will do my bitching about National Affairs on that blog. I plan on bringing back the SOB of the Week there too. You know you've missed it.

I am also thinking of moving all my blasted blogs to WordPress. If any of my six readers have opinions on that, please share.

1 comments:

Tal said...

I'd be interested in your experience with the move - I feel like Blogger isn't as interactive as I'd like it to be...