Monday, October 1, 2007

New Leaves

Just a quickie this morning, loyal readers. I'm turning over a new leaf this month. In preparation for NaBloPoMo next month, I'm going to try and update this blog at least three times a week - hopefully Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm also working on making time to exercise and managing my time better. I think that will help me put things in a lot more positive light than they've been lately. I know they've not been very positive. In fact, I'm pretty sure I still have a couple of rants up my sleeve, but I'll put them off for a day or two at least.

Meanwhile, thanks for reading and make today a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Tal said...

Good luck with the more frequent posting - I'm still working on posting at all..

Keep us posted on your progress!

Ian said...

Hm, maybe I'll try NaBloPoMo. It'd be hard for me, though. I lead a very boring life, unlike you and Tal.